Kenco Equipment Lease Company provides custom equipment lease packages for small to medium businesses, including start-ups and companies that are less than two years old.
We originate and service a portfolio of equipment leases that range from $5,000 to $250,000 on flexible terms from 24 to 60 months.
We lease a broad range of investments including new and used equipment such as office furnishings, fixtures, computers, trucks, automobiles, construction equipment, medical equipment, production machinery, and restaurant equipment.
Since 1963 we have built a solid reputation for being a strong locally owned provider of leasing options for small to medium size businesses.
We specialize in highly flexible packages adaptable to widely diverse needs accommodating any size contract from small equipment leases to capital equipment acquisitions.
Our combined staff brings years of professional experience in commercial leasing. This expertise guarantees creative and cost effective solutions for businesses of all sizes and industries.
Becoming a partner in your business success. We want to provide you the means to acquire equipment that will help your organization grow and contribute to your bottom line. Our goal is to build a long term relationship with you as we have with all of our customers. Our pledge to you:
- Fast response to your inquires
- Finding solutions to your unique circumstances
- Clear communication of useful information
- Professional advice at your request
- Quick turnaround
- Understanding your business
- Building trust
What We Offer
- Leases from $5,000 to $250,000.
- Flexible terms of 24-60 months.
- Availability for a wide range of investments including new and used equipment such as:
Trucks, Trailers, Computers, Restaurant Equipment, Construction Equipment, Medical Equipment, Production Machinery, Office Furnishings, Automobiles
- Simplified paperwork. Leases generally require only a one page application.
- Transactions are funded within 24 hours of receiving completed documentationWe work with start-up and new companies less than 2 years old.
- Locally owned means personal relationships, clearer communications, faster turnaround, closer attention to knowing your specific situation and needs.